The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wow

Pretty interesting stuff

the Kill Kar II: Revenge the Kill Kar II: Revenge

not enough money

ok game its just that you dont earn enough money, at all

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Fucking glitch

Theres a glitch where you hit the big bird and it completley stops you from moving, please fixt that because i need the money to buy the golden gun other than that its the best game i've ever played...

Fragger Fragger

HHHHEEEYY!!!!!!!!!!

LOL to whomever finishes this game, look at my name then look at the achievement...HAHAHA FRGmaster=FRAGmaster cool!

Harito responds:

Nice :D

Super Lava Jumper Super Lava Jumper

For some reason

this game just helps me with everything thing in general, its like a flash drug!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Beat it with 100% and wave 20

It was actually pretty easy i thought it would take me forever but it did take me 1921 secs which is around 30 mins i assume...overall the concept was one of a kind.

Hold 'Yer Butt! Hold 'Yer Butt!

lol i cheated

right click> play until your there!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Amazing

I think this is one of the biggest flash games I've seen in a lonnngg time. This is comparable to super mario 64 for the DS , I mean there was a lot(holy shit) work involved in this. Theres even some super mario sunshine in it. Oh yeah and to "smokinjoeevil": Whaaatt??? You are comparing a flash game to a platformer game!! Where does that come from?? Overall awesome job it deserves more than the front page, tom should make like a flash/platform option!

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

>:)

DEATH TO ALL PEOPLE WHO DON'T GO OUTSIDE LOL!!!

Spewer Spewer

Got all the medals

Very nice, hope there is a sequel!